1.4.14

VINTAGE YARD LAUNCH

Hey so you're probably wondering how.when.where.what exactly is this post about, well VINTAGE YARD is a group of vintage fashion lovers who have created a platform where you can buy anything and everything vintage. Now if you're like me and you absolutely love vintage clothes then you guys will absolutely love VINTAGE YARD!

What I absolutely love about this collective is their love for vintage fashion its so inspiring to see a collective of people all passionate about one thing, but enough of me blabbing on check out some their pictures below and most importantly, click here for the website. I should be posting some goodies on how I style some pieces so watch out for that. Anyway until then just peep some pictures below to try and get a feel of what VINTAGE YARD is all about. So get clicking, and get buying!

(Follow them on twitter here) 






No comments:

Post a Comment