13.4.14

JESSICA'S MUSIC LOVE OF APRIL 2014

Ages ago I had the brilliant idea of displaying to the world what I was obsessed with musically every month, but when I tell you literally banged out the same songs for a good 3 months I just didn't see the point! Well anyway linked below is my two songs that I just can't get enough of. the first if HAIM - If I Could Change My Mind and the second is The Weeknd - Wanderlust.

HAIM is an American girl band and I just love them... I discovered them a few weeks ago but the fact that I only discovered them now Lord I wish I knew. I seriously cannot being to describe how much I love them, I don't know what it is because this type of music is not what I would usually go for because if someone asked me 'do you like rock music Jessica?' I would deny it at any chance I got, but errr not this time, not any more.



Now if anyone could describe me they would literally say that I am completely obsessed, in love, infatuated, lovesick, head over heels for the Weeknd.. I feel like I should do a completely separate post for my most favorite songs for The Weeknd but to be honest, you'd all get sick of me showing you every single song he has ever made or featured in.

Imagine, every

single

song

he ever made

on one post...

Anyway this song below wanderlust has such an Michael Jackson feel that I can't get enough, literally...


No comments:

Post a Comment