29.3.14

PREPPY IN NAVY









Wearing:
Shirt - Primark
Jumper - Ebay Fruit of Loom (DIY cropped)
Bomber Jacket - H&M
Skater Skirt - Topshop
Rings - H&M/Ebay
New Balance 574 - Office

Hey guys, I know its been a while since you've seen my beautiful face. Just coming to you with an outfit post, I haven't done an outfit post in what seems like forever and trust me posing for this outfit was so nerve-racking so apologies for the weird poses. 

This outfit was literally thought of in the space of 5 minutes.. only because my wardrobe literally scream preppy so its not hard to find a jumper and shirt, and as for the skirt and kicks.. I literally cannot wear a skirt without unconsciously wearing a pair of trainers or chunky boots to try and steer away from that girly look. I'm slowly building up my SS wardrobe and I can't wait to wear all these clothes, but this British weather has been a tad bit bipolar these past few weeks so it literally puts me off everything.. 

Oh yeah my hair... right so I basically cut it and dyed it red. It turned out a bit gingerish more than red but I'm not complaining! The color is Red Copper by Creme of Nature, I totally recommend it for anyone with Afro-Caribbean hair that has naturally black hair, this hair has literally given me a new persona LOL its a problem for my friends now hahaha, 'that annoying red head'. 

Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment