19.2.14

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO: LIFE POST





I never seem to know how to start off my posts so let me just start off by saying aloha... Well this is literally me trying to give you guys an excuse for my disappearance. I'm not gonna lie to you I have basically been running around like a headless chicken these past few weeks that I never get the time to just sit down and relax with no problems with my conscience trying to tell me 'finish that essay' or 'do some artist research'.

Its now becoming a matter of determination and motivation and more less of a matter of 'oh I'll do it later'. I got a lot lined up like I said in my previous posts and I seriously ain't lying, just give me the time. But seriously this is just a quick post to say that I am still alive and kicking! PS-do you like my new blog layout? I've probably learnt so much about HTML codes and CSS that I never thought I could actually learn.. ever.

Hugs and Kisses and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment